Meet The Author
Genre: nonfiction with photos, Hispanic heritage
Meet the Author Collection consists of autobiographies written by award-
winning authors that share their lives and creative process with children.
Complete MTA List
* ideal for both library collections
and classroom use
* Authors relate to children as peers
* Books contain essential primary
source material for author studies
Authors describe and model the
See our Writing Books
Author At Work
UNIQUE and INSPIRING Author Memoirs for Upper Elementary and Middle School Students in Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Grades.
Author At Work Collection
Other Children's Books
* Books for Young Learners K-2 -leveled bks
* School Journals - collections that include
a variety of genres at several grade levels
* The News I and II 3-5 - Non fiction texts
on science, social studies, technology,
nutrition and health topics
Professional Books On Writing
and Other Topics
* Assessing Teaching and Writing
* The Kindergarten Book
* I learn To Read and Write The Way I
learn to Talk
* Writing Instruction K-6
Meet the Author Introduction
Book Publishing Contents
Request a Catalog
Richard C. Owen Publishers, Inc.
PO Box 585 - Katonah, NY 10536 - 800/336-5588 9-5 EST. M-F
Copyright © 1999 by Richard C. Owen Publishers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.